VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Chinese Millionaire Gets Even with Lambo

57K views 36 replies 33 participants last post by  Ameera Fatima 
#1 · (Edited)
Chinese Millionaire Gets Even

It appears a Chinese Millionaire who was disappointed at the poor service his Lambo received got even by paying a team to destroy his car with sledge hammers. What a jerk!

The protest was made to provoke public support and goad the manufacturer to respect his consumer rights.

Workers hold hammers as they prepare to destroy a Lamborghini Gallardo L140 luxury sports car to mark World Consumer Rights Day in Qingdao city, eastern Shandong province, China on March 15. The car's owner hired people to publicly destroy the vehicle when it failed to function after a service by an official Lamborghini service station. The protest was made to provoke public support and goad the manufacturer to respect his consumer rights.
Link: http://photoblog.msnbc.msn.com/_new...rghini-driver-on-destructive-path?pc=25&sp=25

Workers destroy a Lamborghini Gallardo L140 luxury sports car to mark World Consumer Rights Day in Qingdao city, eastern Shandong province, China on March 15.

See less See more
#5 ·
firstly if your a millionaire, you should grow the **** up and not act like a little 2yr old and lash out. secondly this guy is lucky I dont know him let alone others know him because he'd have the **** kicked out of him for damaging a vehicle that was built buy hand and a legendary name behind it. And thirdly if your a millionaire why would you buy a Lambo? let alone a gallardo. buy a LFA it's cheaper for shipping lol

#24 ·
needs more rs

but seriously id still take the car :thumbup: if he gave it to me lolz

#27 ·
Chines millionaire; U do no fix me car, me be mad and smash smash the car.

Lamborghini customer service; after you are done smashing the car, would you like our techs to pick it up and have the collision repair techs make look like new? you would be able to keep a clean title plus we will give you a free oil change.

Chines millionaire; Me hate U long time.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.