VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my R32 this week. Just a fantastic car. I previously had a '97 DE VR6 jazz blue, that was a really fun car and so far in the short time I've had this it's phenomenal. Everything I was hoping for. On my old car I had put a chip in it, exhaust, changed out that airbox and did a bunch of other things. I'm just about to sell it at 143k anyways what can be done to these cars? Is there as much out there for these as there was for my old car?
Cheers,
Diaz

· Registered
7,303 Posts
Re: chip and other questions for performance (bostoneric)

Quote, originally posted by bostoneric »
check out the DIY section or

http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

Don't mind Boston... He's always a bit of a Prik!!

· Registered
3,455 Posts
my brothers going to lawschool in bristol , How much do you want for the mk3?? Classified link ?

· Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: chip and other questions for performance (sarven1)

I find it really hilarious about that one thing where someone posted how to do an A $ $ hole search. Sorry but I honestly don't have the time to be messing around with this. This why I posted this question. Would someone be able to tell me 'where' to get the chip? I mean does AWE sell them, if not them then who? Sorry this is a bit rough but I'm against the 8-ball timewise and it's only going to get worse....baby on the way and all.
Cheers and thanks for any and all info that I hope people will post.

· Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: chip and other questions for performance (bostoneric)

sweet! Thanks for the help. As I said I am just totally against a wall timewise and I want a few things done so I have to plan my time out way early. Looks like a good sight from what I've seen so far.
Thanks again.
Cheers
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.