VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys..im new to this forum n know absolutely nothing about chipping. i have a 2010 jetta wolfsburg edition with a manny trans. Wanted to get it chipped...can anyone point out some website or point me in the direction as to where I could do some research on getting a car chipped...i guess im looking for a chipping a jetta guide for idiots......any help would be appreciated

· Registered
94 Posts
Innevitably someone will point you towards the search button and then proceed to start the APR vs Revo vs Uni fanboy wars.... but if you're looking for info here's where to start:

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?3574940

Ultimately your best bet may come down to location and what reputable dealers are close to you. I recently went with APR and second the comments above. Wait for a sale to get the fully loaded stage 1 package, they'll probably have another one in July sometime.

Cheers

· Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks for the reply...here's another question...im thinking about switching the wheels on my wolfy to 17 inch khartoums...smoked.....is it more expensive @ the dealership...or am i gonna be paying a cheaper rate buying it on the net.....n suggestions on good reputable sites where i can get a good price?

43 Posts
Rocco Reed

what are you driving benny? got any pics....looking for ideas
its an 08 and i have it lowered on rokkor tunning coilovers k&n air intake magnaflow exhaust and a stage 1 apr tunning chip then on the cosmetics side i have windows tented 20% and i have a turbo gauge and oil pressure gauge under the radio in that little pocket. sorry about the pics im not the best at knowing how to put them up

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.