VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 1773 Posts

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here she is when i finished her the first time..... M3 sparkling graphite paint, boser, 1" widebody

Now the plans are: R32 floor swap, 550+hp, shaved bay, airride, caged, COUPE!!

To Make sure the floor and coupe part of the car are perfect...

The difference between jetta and golf, this will be all fixed once my air tank shows up

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Just Dayyyyyuuuummm :eek::eek::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
307 Posts
at first i was like :what::screwy: but now im like :thumbup::thumbup:
wanna see moaaaaaar!!! :)

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mock up

Weld in support and cut out B pillar

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
what do you plan on using for the rear windows? because to the best of my knowledge there were only a few sets of jetta coupe glass custom made for the first people who did this mod, and they cost alot of $$$

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
nice.

yet to see a mk4 coupe i enjoi, but i don't think you'll disappoint

:wave:

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
OMG OMG OMG OMG omg OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG omg OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG omg OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG omg OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG omg OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG omg OMG OMG OMG:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::heart::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Some motor stuff and parts

The office with built motor

And this is a bit older, just wanted to see what i was getting myself into..........11.5 rears, 10.5 in the front

1 - 20 of 1773 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.