VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm being serious, I'm not picking on you T-bird. I used to ask some strange stuff as well.
Hey guys, even though he cracks me up, I think it may be time for T-bird to get a Bentley before he does some serious damage. I think I have a spare one at home. Should I waste my time sending it to him?

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Christmas present for T-Bird? (need_a_VR6)

I posted this, then looked at his last post. The "how fast is the fan spinning" has to be the best yet. Check that one out. Are you sure all is not lost?

·
Registered
325 Posts
Re: Christmas present for T-Bird? (eastcoastdubs)

Simple mind. Simple pleasures.
"Hey guys, i was trying to count how many times that fan goes around in one second. and its fast i was like ...123456... .12334. ...123... but man, its fast... My 1992 Jetta is faster though, 'cause 1992 jetta are the best and fastest in the world. I hear the digif.. whatever is the best carburetor in the world too. I like jetta."
IB4TL

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: Christmas present for T-Bird? (Moosar)

Hey, don't lock this. This should be reason enough " it seems fast i cut my coat on it today almost got my hand in there too"
I don't want to see him injure himself .

need_a_vr6: did the rabbit make it home alright from Friday's last week?

[Modified by Patrick Schmidt, 3:49 PM 11-27-2001]

·
Registered
7,390 Posts
Re: Christmas present for T-Bird? (Patrick Schmidt)

Are you serious, he tried to count how fast the fan spins? Okay I am laughing my ass off, someone please show me this thread! HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA

·
Registered
12,784 Posts
Re: Christmas present for T-Bird? (Patrick Schmidt)

LMAO....for some reason that little fuc ker thinks that theres something very special about 1992 jettas. yet he criticizes me for my "86" ooo yea...i saw him mentioning in an above post that his almighty "1992" jetta is not even a GL model...so who the hell is he to criticize anyone...i bet you got a HUGE list of mods going on there Tbird eh? well anyhow..i will gladly NOT chip in for his bently...not being negative..but if we can all get our hands dirty fixing our dubs and all....why cant he go and get a bently book himself? ya kno? i mean...40 bucks...he can stop buying that stupid hair gel and hair color for like 2 weeks and have enough money for himself to get a bently...im not saying that the bently book is THAT huge of deal anyhow..i personally barely use mine..but for simple questions like the ones he has..he can DEFENITALY spend some time reading up on them before he posts. just my 2cents...i really feel like smacking him up sometimes...
but its all in good taste...no hard feelings.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: Christmas present for T-Bird? (Blitz16v)

It is right around this one, up near the top of the page. The title is "whoa that alternator fan spins fast" or something along those lines.
Sorry guys, I'm really bored today.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Re: Christmas present for T-Bird? (MyBlackGti)

quote:[HR][/HR] mean...40 bucks...he can stop buying that stupid hair gel and hair color for like 2 weeks and have enough money for himself to get a bently[HR][/HR]​
omigod...LOL...

·
Registered
7,390 Posts
Re: Christmas present for T-Bird? (alexjungle)

"mean...40 bucks...he can stop buying that stupid hair gel and hair color for like 2 weeks and have enough money for himself to get a bently"
oh my god HAHAASHDSHDSAHAHSAHDASHDAHSDAHSDHASDHASHADSHDASHDSAHASDHSAHDASHDSAHDASHDASHDASHD

·
Registered
7,748 Posts
Re: Christmas present for T-Bird? (Blitz16v)

ROFLMAO

IB4TL

[Modified by 1987&2001Jettas, 4:06 PM 11-27-2001]

·
Registered
7,390 Posts
Re: Christmas present for T-Bird? (1992jetta-2)

hey at least you spelled my name right alan

i just laughed at the comment he said, no need to get all pissy http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

[Modified by Blitz16v, 3:11 PM 11-27-2001]

·
Registered
7,390 Posts
Re: Christmas present for T-Bird? (clickhappy)

so this went from getting you a bentely and now I am being sexual harassed, this forum ceases to amaze me.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: Christmas present for T-Bird? (clickhappy)

Ok,
1992jetta-2, if I can find my spare Bentley, will you take it? I am being serious; I don't want to see you get hurt working on your car.
Pat

[Modified by Patrick Schmidt, 4:17 PM 11-27-2001]

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.