VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
7,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this thing a WHILE back, like 5 or 6 months ago, at the shell station up the road from my house, just off 495.. it had french license plates on it (NO us plates/stickers whatsoever) and a man who spoke not a single word of english driving it.. i just now saw in a thread in the car lounge what it was, definitely not something you'd forget seeing... talk about hideous haha, but i'm 1000% positive this is what it was, and i tried to ask the guy about it but he just smiled and rambled on about french only blabla miseur or something

anyone else seen one of these cruisin around?

[Modified by JoeJetta91, 7:31 PM 1-27-2003]

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
Re: Citroen DS in MARLBOROUGH MA!? (germantoy)

some old couple drives one in cambridge. i see em at bread and circus at fresh pond occasionally. didnt citroen invent front wheel drive? i know they were the first production cars on the other side of the atlantic.
oh and more surprisingly i saw a peugoet 406 coupe at logan a few weeks ago. a beautiful car to be sure. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

[Modified by corduroy79, 9:27 PM 1-27-2003]

·
Banned
7,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Citroen DS in MARLBOROUGH MA!? (corduroy79)

haha ugliest cars on EARTH, still very cool to see one out and about though, the one i saw was a dark biege, perhaps the dictionary definititon of ugly?

·
Registered
9,424 Posts
Re: Citroen DS in MARLBOROUGH MA!? (JoeJetta91)

the DS is a cool car. air-ride from the factory. you can adjust it about 6" from the driver's seat. they came in station wagons too, never seen one of those over here tho.

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
Re: Citroen DS in MARLBOROUGH MA!? (JoeJetta91)

id pimp one of those

actually i think all the new citroens still have that weird air ride suspension in the rear or somethin?
when we lived in london in the 90's my dad was looking at the XM, but ended up with an Alfa 164
i think he still misses that car, despite his new TT.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.