·
Registered
Mk6 GLI & W201
4,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Smokin' on that GOOD, GOOD!

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto/4192312332.html

CLASSIC 1992 B13 NISSAN SENTRA SE-R said:
No, that's not a typo. No, it's not $2,500. The price is Twenty Five Thousand, All American Dollars, FIRM. If you think I'm asking too much, then so is every pushrod, knuckle dragger asking $50+k for his bondo infested, pre 1973 "muscle car" piece of crap with Cragar SS "mags". But I digress.

Anyway, if you know what you're looking at I don't have to explain. This is an original, second adult owner, non-sunroof, Vail White, 1992 B13 SE-R imported directly from Smyrna, Tennessee. Hands down, THE best car ever built, EVER. Only 119,000 miles on this SE-R, which is like 5,000 miles on any GM/Ford/Chrysler built piece of garbage, and similar to any Subaru or Honda with say 19,000 miles.

Original clutch, original starter with squeal, original R12 ice cold A/C system. This car was dyno'd at 117.37 wheel hp with the A/C on, runs a high 15 second 1/4 mile and gets 30+MPG on the highway.

I'll answer intelligent questions ONLY. Keep your ignorant, hateful comments to yourself. If you don't have $25k you'd be better off in a late 90's Taurus or LeSabre anyway.

$25,000 FIRM. CERTIFIED BANK CHECKS ONLY. And from a reputable bank, not some **** bank like First Niagra or Santander. I'm pretty sure they're French owned, and well, the French.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
I'll answer intelligent questions ONLY. Keep your ignorant, hateful comments to yourself. If you don't have $25k you'd be better off in a late 90's Taurus or LeSabre anyway.
OR you can spend the money and buy an Audi or a Volkswagen and buy yourself a nice fancy lunch.

·
Registered
8,273 Posts
Besides the crackhead price and and other troll comments, why would he dyno the car with the A/C running?
Because it chirps 3rd?:laugh:

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Besides the crackhead price and and other troll comments, why would he dyno the car with the A/C running?
Didnt want to break the dyno

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.