VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Banned
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

fifteen52 is proud to announce that for a second year we are a part of the highly-anticipated SDOBBINS Photography 2012 VW/Audi Calendar!

As a special promotion, the first 500 orders will receive a fifteen52 air freshener and assortment of decals from the other sponsors!

The "Super Radical SDOBBINS Calendar" is only $20 shipped within the US, $27 to Canada, and $30 shipped to all other countries around the world! All orders will begin shipping in December 1st, 2011, and please allow extended time for international orders to arrive.

Have a question about the 2012 Calendar? Feel free to ask us! Sam is a great friend of ours and we're proud to support his endeavors. We believe that every home, office, bathroom, and garage should have one of these calendars on the wall! :beer:

To order the 2012 Calendar, Click Here or click the button below and choose your shipping option.

Ship to:

United States $20.00 USD
Canada $27.00 USD
All other countries $30.00 USD

Thanks from Sam Dobbins and all of us here at fifteen52! :wave:

·
Registered
11,354 Posts
I was wondering where this thread was... Noticed how there was only one page left when I glanced at my 2010 one the other day :(

Added to x-mas list :snowcool:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.