VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my clutch is toast so im ordering the ecs stage 1 with 14lbs flywheel and i need it installed. dealer wants an arm and a leg, i was wondering if u all knew any good shops or if anyone knows how that wants to make some extra money, let me know. im looking for something in north central florida...closer to gainesville the better as the car wont make it too far.
-eric

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: clutch install in fla (AbTwannaB)

thanks, needs to be in north fla tho...car wont make it to sofla. and need to get it done asap so i can get to the sofla gtg.
-eric

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Re: clutch install in fla (FliGti)

Please help eric find someone to install this clutch so he can go home to visit his family...

Modified by SoFlaJetta at 1:04 AM 2-13-2004

·
Banned
716 Posts

oh... hmmm..
IA Motorsports in JAX... my friend chris runs shop over there.. he used to have a really fast supra.
http://www.iamotorsports.com/
tell him you know Jon from coral springs. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
632 Posts

there is a place i think would be able to do it.its called sdp or sound depot and performance. the guys name is doug he had a few 12 sec all motor hatches and a few 11 turbo hondas im not sure how good he is with vw but dosnt hurt to try and call him

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: clutch install in fla (sinisterh22a)

doug sold sdp and now owns a shop called endless in ocala. they wont touch the car, already asked. do u all have the name or number of eurotech in tampa...i think the car could make it there.
-eric

·
Registered
33,982 Posts

Quote, originally posted by FliGti »
do u all have the name or number of eurotech in tampa...i think the car could make it there.
-eric

As per realpages.com:
EUROTECH RACING INC (813) 879-9863
W OSBORNE AVE
TAMPA, FL

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: clutch install in fla (ROCKnRLR)

thanks, anymore suggestions? clutch will be in any day now

1 - 12 of 12 Posts