VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure this will get locked because they're not official advertizers, but there are so many people waiting for CP's - I ask that the mods leave this alone for a while.
http://www.vwparts.com has J-coil packs in stock.
Here's the part number: 06B905115J for $46each.
I ordered a back-up a month ago and it came in the next day, then they ran out for a month. They have them back now if you want to order a spare.
I keep mine in the trunk in the spare tire wheel - just in case.
Rookie

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Re: Coil Packs Available (rookie)

Not sure if they're in stock, but www.drewparts.com has them listed on their website for $22.95 each (under VW parts/special order toward the bottom.) With the 20% discount "vwvortex" coupon code, that makes them $18.36 each before shipping.
I ordered three (one already replaced.) They'll need your car's VIN if you order coils; mine are still on backorder.
FWIW. . .

·
Banned
Tesla Cat Nose
26,953 Posts
Re: Coil Packs Available (jhirsche)

quote:[HR][/HR]Not sure if they're in stock, but www.drewparts.com has them listed on their website for $22.95 each (under VW parts/special order toward the bottom.) With the 20% discount "vwvortex" coupon code, that makes them $18.36 each before shipping.
I ordered three (one already replaced.) They'll need your car's VIN if you order coils; mine are still on backorder.
FWIW. . .
[HR][/HR]​

so not in stock???? I guess they arent' available from drew if they are still on backorder?????
That is strange that vwparts is now asking for vin #'s. Wonder what that could mean

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Coil Packs Available (syntrix)

vwparts.com is not asking for vins, it's drewparts that is asking for vins
Rookie

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Re: Coil Packs Available (snarbles)

Yeah, "vwvortex" caps or not; both work. You might have to purchase like $50 worth of stuff to get the discount, I'm not too sure. They're a great source for OEM stuff at a cut rate.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Re: Coil Packs Available (jhirsche)

I went ahead and ordered a backup to keep in the car since I do alot of traveling.
At least this way I will have the option of not leaving the car in some hick town for a week or so.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts