VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m currently deciding on some coilovers to get for my 05 golf gl and i came across some by raceland but i cant find anything that says they fit the base model. Can anybody confirm this?(Link under picture if needed)

·
Registered
Mojave Beige Metallic 2001 GTi
5,755 Posts
Id recommend the solo werks coilovers if you're trying to stay in that price range of $500ish. Urotuning has em on sale I believe.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Id recommend the solo werks coilovers if you're trying to stay in that price range of $500ish. Urotuning has em on sale I believe.
Idc as much abt the price i just heard they were good and were pretty cheap, thanks for the recommendation i’ll definitely check them out.

·
Registered
Mojave Beige Metallic 2001 GTi
5,755 Posts
Also,they base model will fit
Idc as much abt the price i just heard they were good and were pretty cheap, thanks for the recommendation i’ll definitely check them out.
If price isn't really an issue, I would suggest KW's. After 20 years or so messing with watercooled VW's, I have to say those were the best coilovers I've had. I only ran V1's,but I've driven friends Mk3's/Corrados with V2's and V3's and let me tell you,worth every penny.

·
Registered
3,786 Posts
what do you mean by base model? all mk4 coilovers are the same besides an r32 with awd
some might take into account different spring rates if the car has a vr for the extra weight, but besides that they all fit

1 - 6 of 6 Posts