VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks. Sorry to ask this, but could someone post of the process for programming the CCM for a 01-02 Passat?
I've been searching here and on the ross-tech site, but my search-fu seems to be on vacation.
Reason for this is, buddy who has the passat ended up with flood in the floorboard. CCM stopped working, he picked up a new on. Car starts, but the windows arn't working, key remotes and all that jazz.
I think he got the CCM on e-bay so there is a chance it could be te wrong one all together, or it might be coded for a different car.
So if someone could please post the coding process, I would greatley appreciate it. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Comfort Control Module (Dana @ Ross-Tech)

Thx for the link, for some reason I'm a tard and I forget about the wiki.
I'll def post a scan if things so clear up.
One last question, he mentioned that since he connected the new CCM, he's getting the "door open, key in the ignition" dinger/bell for several min after he starts the car. Could this have anything to do with the new ccm or would this be something only caused by the door latch mech?
Thanks again for any input.

·
Vendor
2,909 Posts
Re: Comfort Control Module (Calimus)

Several possibilities there.
It could have a serious wiring problem from the water / corrosion. The new module may not communicate if this is the case...or it could be incorrect and simply not a compatible replacement module?
Wait until you have an AutoScan to post from it. We can try to help based on the scan. A repair manual with the wiring diagrams may be necessary on this one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.