VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This car is gorgeous!!!! Can you tell me what the color name/code is? It's usually stickered on the trunk.

Let me know if you ever get bored with it and want to sell it ;)
Marathon Blue.:thumbup::beer:

·
Registered
6,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This car is gorgeous!!!! Can you tell me what the color name/code is? It's usually stickered on the trunk.

Let me know if you ever get bored with it and want to sell it ;)
Hahaha. I'll keep you in mind..........:thumbup::cool:

·
Registered
6,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This was at the Vacaville Cars & Coffee last week. My friend Peter took a pic of the Fox and p-shopped the Ronal Teddy's. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :laugh::laugh::laugh::beer::beer::beer:

·
Registered
6,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Fox wagons are rare enough. A single round early car is the best. Congrats.
This paricular Audi Fox Wagon landed on my lap by chance.............I didn't think my friend Shawn was going to let it go. One day I got that call and I didn't even think twice. S-O-L-D 2 ME.:thumbup::laugh::p:p:p:p:p

·
Registered
6,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
NEW WHEELS: Rare 13'' Snowflake w/ Binno Centercaps

I finally had the chance to get new tires on the 13'' Snowflakes. They are the only set in the U.S.:eek::eek::eek: The wheel manufacturer was a small company from the U.K.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
6,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
6,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Next to the ''room mate'' - 2015 GOLF SPORTWAGEN TDI SE, Pure White with the Lighting Pkg. & Technology Pkg.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.