VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to share my recent experience with both the Sales person Jarrod and GM Kevin Jones at Reydel Volkswagen in Edison NJ. While searching for an R32 through various VW dealerships, the most hassel free and most pleasant exerience came from Reydel hands down. All my questions were answered and they were very courteous. Best of all they were selling the R32 @ MSRP and were willing to allow a test drive if serious.
If anyone of you are still in the market and are having difficulty with other VW dealers, I would recommend giving Reydel a shot.
Good Luck!!

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Re: Commendable VW Experience.... (reflexsilver32)

I would also have to say the same for my dealer, Langan VW in Glastonbury, CT. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
101 Posts

So far same goes for the dealer I have been dealing with, Dave Lewis
at Fairfield Volkswagen, he has been great so far, just don't have the car as yet. So if your in the Ohio/Indy area and having a dealer problem, might give him a call 513-874-3740 x264

·
Registered
699 Posts

Similar kudos for Dorschel VW in Rochester. NY. The new car manager, Michael Knapp, made no statements he did not KNOW to be fact and kept me reasonably well informed through the many months of waiting. The sales consultant, Jay Welch, was very helpful and clearly went out of his way to make sure that my purchase experience was pleasant. A few snafus in the paperwork, but that was due to the lack of knowledge about the .:R32 (as I am sure occured elsewhere) and everything was straightened out quickly. Gary Dianetti and his service department did their usual great job.
This is a dealership you can trust.

·
Registered
856 Posts

Quote, originally posted by reflexsilver32 »
Just wanted to share my recent experience with both the Sales person Jarrod and GM Kevin Jones at Reydel Volkswagen in Edison NJ. While searching for an R32 through various VW dealerships, the most hassel free and most pleasant exerience came from Reydel hands down. All my questions were answered and they were very courteous. Best of all they were selling the R32 @ MSRP and were willing to allow a test drive if serious.
If anyone of you are still in the market and are having difficulty with other VW dealers, I would recommend giving Reydel a shot.
Good Luck!!

Jarrod and GM Kevin Jones http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
I dealt with both of them on my last 3 VWs (see sig below). Hassle-free, HONEST, PUNCTUAL and no bull$hit tricks.
Meat

·
Registered
354 Posts
I also had an excellent experience Colonial VW, Westboro, MA. Hell, they even drove me to the port in Davisville, R.I. to pick the car up.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Re: (Army R32)

I picked up my R32 last night. I bought it from the same place I got my last two GTIs, Dana VW is Northampton, MA. The last two times I bought a car there were ok, but this time was far beyond my expectations. During the last two months that I waited for the car they called me often and updated me on everything that was going on with the car. The salesman - Jeff Vincent - worked harder than any car salesman I've ever seen to get me into this car. They inspected every inch of the car before delivery and pointed out two places with small scratches that they will be replacing (one of the rims and the runner under the driver's side door.) I had a down payment on it long before it came in and they never let anyone touch it besides me. I got the car for MSRP. I highly recommend Dana Volkswagen, especially Jeff Vincent.

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Re: (musicgreg)

Am I in the bizarro world, or is VW really improving their dealer service?

You folks do realize this thread is so far filled with nothing but praise over the dealer experience at several different dealer in different areas, right? You know, the sort of thing that could never happen, say, a year ago?
Excellent http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
176 Posts
Re: (ASurroca)

Similar great dealer experience from Jon Park, Atlantic Volkswagen
Egg Harbor Twp. NJ ( by Atlantic City). 500 off msrp.
Note: not all dealers have stepped up - a bad experience from Cherry Hill imports is what caused me to shop elsewhere. Good thing.

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
Re: (ASurroca)

Quote, originally posted by ASurroca »
You folks do realize this thread is so far filled with nothing but praise over the dealer experience at several different dealer in different areas, right? You know, the sort of thing that could never happen, say, a year ago?

Excellent point! I'll toss in my good words, then, and keep this thread alive.
Matt Brickell and Jeff Rose at Jay Wolfe VW in Kansas City hooked me up with my R32. I paid $100 below MSRP, got the $500 Owner Loyalty rebate, got the 1.9% financing for 36 months (in the nick of time), and a sweet deal on a Phatbox. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
And they're enthusiasts at heart, too--they were just as excited to see my R32 as I was.

Mike

·
Registered
385 Posts
Re: (mec_vw)

I think you will find that there are very good people in every department in most of the dealerships, but there are also a bunch of useless people who have very little knowledge, and don't care if they are selling or servicing VW's or KIA's! Not everyone is an enthusiast, and to some it is just a paycheck - just as in any business. I feel we do a pretty good job MOST of the time, but we also piss some people off too, you can't allways please all your customers - even if you try.
Steve Mikula - Service Manager West Houston VW

·
Registered
8 Posts
Re: (SERVICEMANGLER)

Really great buying experiece here too. They made it simple and did all of the right things.

Thanks Adolf

Adolf Zoch
Ed Carroll Motors
Ft. Collins, CO
(970) 226-3000

·
Premium Member
454 Posts
Re: (COBlue32)

I've got to say I had the best car buying experience with my R32. Princeton VW and my sales rep Jeff York were great to deal with. I'd recommend them.
I bought my Jetta at Reydel in Edison. The experience with both of these purchases is what makes me consider another VW. Very positive experiences so far.
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Kudos to Kurt Shadduck @ Romano VW in Fayetteville, NY.....I bought from him.....my local dealers(Rochester,NY) didn't seem to want to sell a car.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts