VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

81 - 86 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Why the hell is there a US flag beside my name and how do I get rid of it?

For a company that buys up discussion forums your software is sure not very intuitive .

EDIT: It's because I have Kingston Ontario as my locations instead of Kingston Ontario Canada. Why would it default to US flags if my location doesn't exist in the US?

·
Administrator
3,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
Why the hell is there a US flag beside my name and how do I get rid of it?

For a company that buys up discussion forums your software is sure not very intuitive .

EDIT: It's because I have Kingston Ontario as my locations instead of Kingston Ontario Canada. Why would it default to US flags if my location doesn't exist in the US?
If your location is not fully set using the drop-down menu it will determine your location by your IP address. Were you perhaps using a VPN?

- Cricket

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
I ran into a new issue today when trying to update my project post that included 25 images. It seems the forum setting for maximum number of images is 20 and I had to split the message into two separate posts.

I'm unsure the reason for the limit (was someone posting 100 images in a post?), but could we increase the number? Perhaps it was the software default and I'm just now running into the limit based on today's post.

20 seems low. 30 might work. 40 better (too high?). Is there a need to limit the number of images?

Steve

·
Administrator
3,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
I ran into a new issue today when trying to update my project post that included 25 images. It seems the forum setting for maximum number of images is 20 and I had to split the message into two separate posts.

I'm unsure the reason for the limit (was someone posting 100 images in a post?), but could we increase the number? Perhaps it was the software default and I'm just now running into the limit based on today's post.

20 seems low. 30 might work. 40 better (too high?). Is there a need to limit the number of images?

Steve
Let me look into this.

- Cricket

·
Administrator
3,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #85

Steve
20 is the max at this time, we are working on ways to expand this in the near future.

- Cricket

81 - 86 of 86 Posts