VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok..i'm sooooo confused... im not to savy with audio...I'm looking to get a JVC KD-SH707 HU...i current have a 2001 Golf w/ monsoon.... what will i need to do to get this head unit to work....i've tried the search and am now more confused.... is there an adapter kit i need? i'm planning on havening someone i know at tweeter do this for me..but would like to help him out if possible with How to's and tips...... HELP PLEASE

·
Registered
13,387 Posts
Re: Confused...help please (BostonGTI)

quote:[HR][/HR]Ok..i'm sooooo confused... im not to savy with audio...I'm looking to get a JVC KD-SH707 HU...i current have a 2001 Golf w/ monsoon.... what will i need to do to get this head unit to work....i've tried the search and am now more confused.... is there an adapter kit i need? i'm planning on havening someone i know at tweeter do this for me..but would like to help him out if possible with How to's and tips...... HELP PLEASE[HR][/HR]​
Ya know I have been in the 12V scene for 11 years and I still leave car alarms to the pros. Some times it's better to leave some poeple that know what their doing, but talk to them to learn what their doing so nexttime as you aqire more knowledge about this stuff you may be able to DIY next time.
Or you can wing it and when you get into trouble or a point that has you stuck then talk with intallers to get some pointers. Either way, you will learn some along the way.

[Modified by Non_Affiliated, 10:51 AM 4-9-2002]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.