VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Re: Congrats to Randy Williams (Andrew McDermott)

Quote, originally posted by Andrew McDermott »
shoulda been a full feature..................congrats!

damn right, not sure how much work has been done to the car (looks like more than was written) but they definitely forgot to mention it's supercharged in the little blurb

·
Registered
15,162 Posts
Re: (golf97)

cah is ghey and so is randy pants,oh and its slow w/ played out bbs's and a big bumper kit!!!! btw rando it is a big bumper kit loozer its not factory oem'z son.........

·
Registered
8,439 Posts
Re: (FLATBLACKMK2)

Quote, originally posted by FLATBLACKMK2 »
cah is ghey and so is randy pants,oh and its slow w/ played out bbs's and a big bumper kit!!!! btw rando it is a big bumper kit loozer its not factory oem'z son.........

no way beotch.. factory big bumpers..
and the best part is.. the one on the front of the car.. ITS YOUR OLD ONE!!!!
it was still white, and had the german flag stripe on it when I got it from you..

·
Registered
15,162 Posts
Re: (thelumpya2)

Quote, originally posted by thelumpya2 »

no way beotch.. factory big bumpers..
and the best part is.. the one on the front of the car.. ITS YOUR OLD ONE!!!!
it was still white, and had the german flag stripe on it when I got it from you..

ha! ha! yes i know those are oem just bustin your nutz.... http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
342 Posts
Re: Congrats to Randy Williams (d-bot)

Quote, originally posted by d-bot »
Maybe the girls with the nip covers on the same page were a big distraction. Nice work randy

yeah I definitely did not notice the blurb... I picked up the mag while in a store and flipped through it... didnt see the car, but I sure did see those girls... lol!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.