VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
BMW M3, Mazda CX-5, Ford E350, motorcycles
2,222 Posts
I owned an SVX for 7 years. Great cars. Stupid transmissions.

How about this badass super sexy desirable wagon with an automatic transmission?

You are almost single-handily responsible for what I perceive as the decline of the forum. In more than a decade here, few have been more loutish. Give it up. Let people enjoy their lives without being insufferable. How an adult can operate with their mind so fully engrossed in gatekeeping and already dying hobby, I have no idea. Be happy people still like cars and let them enjoy what they like. Your life will improve markedly.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Here’s one I used to have and loved it's oddness (I like odd cars):
Prizm GSi hatchback - 4age engine, disk brakes all around and a hatchback that could move a kid to-from college.

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
SVX is super cool!

Is my dad mobile cool? In its V6, AWD form? It even has the poser hood scoop and chin spoiler, telling others to look out for my 305 HP.
But I still love it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
You are almost single-handily responsible for what I perceive as the decline of the forum. In more than a decade here, few have been more loutish. Give it up. Let people enjoy their lives without being insufferable. How an adult can operate with their mind so fully engrossed in gatekeeping and already dying hobby, I have no idea. Be happy people still like cars and let them enjoy what they like. Your life will improve markedly.
Sir this is a Wendy's thread for discussing if a car is cool or not. Answer the question please.

·
Registered
34,466 Posts
This thread is falling apart.

Dad mobile is not cool. I propose:

·
You can't look at my avatar for just a second, can
6,610 Posts
SVX is super cool!

Is my dad mobile cool? In its V6, AWD form? It even has the poser hood scoop and chin spoiler, telling others to look out for my 305 HP.
But I still love it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Sort of cool. I'm not a fan of modern FCP vehicles but can appreciate the appeal.

If you like it then that's all that matters.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Cleanly styled... but... not really that cool imho.
Oh, FO SHO that's cool!!! How about this?

View attachment 70165
Definitely, super, way cool, makes me want to play San Andreas again. Wish I could have rented one while in LA last time...

How about something more challenging on determining cool factor:

1 - 20 of 116 Posts