VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wife's car, 2020 Tiguan with 16,000 miles, has a coolant leak. I had been noticing small spots in the driveway for some time and kept putting off looking into if they were fresh from her car or just something I hadn't noticed. The other day I laid a sheet in the garage and pulled her car in after a long drive. The next day I spotted some coolant leaking and maybe even some oil. Car goes to the dealer this Tuesday and I'll report back. Here are some pictures:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Wife's car, 2020 Tiguan with 16,000 miles, has a coolant leak. I had been noticing small spots in the driveway for some time and kept putting off looking into if they were fresh from her car or just something I hadn't noticed. The other day I laid a sheet in the garage and pulled her car in after a long drive. The next day I spotted some coolant leaking and maybe even some oil. Car goes to the dealer this Tuesday and I'll report back. Here are some pictures:

OH! Have seem quite a few coolant and oil leaks on a bad headgasket but never both at the same time?!

·
Registered
17 Posts
We just got the low coolant light on our 2020 Tiguan with 21K miles. Coolant is low and I'm heading to dealer for a jug. I'll inspect and keep an eye on it. I do smell the faint odor of coolant.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts