VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, who was the dorky lookin guy (who am i to speak, haha) in the red 4x4 Jetta with rims that waved to me this morning?????
I saw you once at a gtg at KK but i don't know your name, your rims are awesome BTW...

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Cooper and Pecos sighting (DaddysGotDeepPockets)

haha, nah... we were going opposite directions... i usually only race idiots that think their cars are fast, i'm pretty respectful on the road. most of the time...

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Re: Cooper and Pecos sighting (Haulass Hyena)

quote:[HR][/HR]MidnightVR6: your pissin me off about all this street racing ********, take it to the track where it belongs and shut your funkin mouth[HR][/HR]​
just bitter cause ya know we can't hang. it's ok

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Re: Cooper and Pecos sighting (DubG60)

damn, i'm not the one that starting bitchin about the street racing!
why doesn't everyone just mind their own business and keep their two cents to themselves?? whatever, fine i won't post anything more on the matter of street racing but i don't see the point in making enemys here.....

most everyone i've talked to here has been cool and considerate, disappointing to find some people so negative and willing to bitch
i didn't take any comments made on the subject personally, seems some of you have, and i apologize.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.