VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
321 - 340 of 625 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Thank you

Mark and Will's went out just now. More going out later today and tomorrow.

Everyone who bought the center gauges are on hold until they show up. They are on their way though. :thumbup:
Thanks again sir :beer::beer::beer::D:D:D:D:D:beer::beer::beer::beer:

·
Banned
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #328 ·

·
Registered
6,862 Posts
You mean Kyle in a wig right? :p :laugh:

Thanks again James. I appreciate all you do to contribute to our bad habit of modding 20 year old cars.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Great news James. Thanks for all the hard work. Looking forward to seeing the parts.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
I have a few sets of the Illuminated Gauge Faces that are for sale we bought for inventory. For anyone who didn't get in on the GB this is your chance to get a set. List is as follows.

VR6 US 140mph speedo white
VR6 US 160mph speed white

Price per set of 3 gauge faces is $125 plus $8 shipping in the US lower 48 and $16 for Canada. 1

All of the orders have been sorted and are being packed for shipping. Hoping to get some out tomorrow but its going to take awhile to do all of the shipping labels so I don't know how long this is gonna take. Just spent 4 hours sorting them... :facepalm:

Ill take a 140, obviously take your time once you sorted out shipping out the 40 guages you already are dealing with then let me know, also there will be extra needle kits right?

·
Banned
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #337 ·
Ill take a 140, obviously take your time once you sorted out shipping out the 40 guages you already are dealing with then let me know, also there will be extra needle kits right?
Luis makes the needle kits to order. Just depends on how busy he is. You can contact him at [email protected].

Email me at [email protected] about the gauge faces. I can ship them out as soon as you send payment.

Thanks!

321 - 340 of 625 Posts