VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Re: Corrado owners in ATL (VRADO)

I'm intown - don't necessarily need anything, but Iwant to find an individual or shop that can help me keep everything tip top and fast as hell. Unlike a lot of the people on here I probably won't be doing the work myself - I'm more ofg a pixel geek than mechanic. Any suggestions for shops?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Re: Corrado owners in ATL (nunya001)

i reprensent the hicks of acworth ! umm... eurotech of atl has a good mechanic( audi certified )
to bad you didnt get a g60

[Modified by evilive138, 1:59 AM 1-27-2003]

·
Registered
29,608 Posts
Re: Corrado owners in ATL (VR6 Rage)

chad is great, but palmer is better
call em up 770-425-2549 , much better prices, and I wouldn't take my corrado anywhere else..

[Modified by mrkrad, 8:15 AM 1-27-2003]

·
Banned
2,044 Posts
Re: Corrado owners in ATL (Blown6T)

Congrats! Got any pics of it??
I live in East Atlanta, bout 5 miles from downtown. Ive got a 92 SLC which I do all the work on. Anyway, I work on cars in my spare time, can get stuff done for you if you dont feel like doing it. Or just show you how to do it. Got lots a goodies on CD also, hit me up if you want them.

As for shops, what everyone else said, and also theres VW City 770-424-5427. Dealers - Jim Ellis is pretty much the antichrist, but the peachtree industrial location is excellent for hard to find parts. For dealer work (like a heater core recall or other major surgery) try Dwight Harrison out in Snellville on the east end, alot of good things have been said about them.
Glad to have ya aboard - I need to meet all the other vw guys up in marietta too. Never seem to get OTP nowadays...
Paul
92 SLC
85 GTI - parts car! take it for $400! pleease!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts