·
Registered
10,707 Posts
Re: Couple new pics of the VR6 (DEGTI)

very nice, what bumper is that?

·
Registered
6,580 Posts
Re: Couple new pics of the VR6 (RuthlessVR)

do the air ducts in the place where the fogs would go really do anything? i know they are supposed to cool the brakes, but do you actually notice anything different? or is it just better for the brakes?

·
Registered
9,287 Posts
Re: Couple new pics of the VR6 (eggman95)

quote:[HR][/HR]do the air ducts in the place where the fogs would go really do anything? i know they are supposed to cool the brakes, but do you actually notice anything different? or is it just better for the brakes?[HR][/HR]​
Huh?
Anyways, very nice...what bumper is that?

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Couple new pics of the VR6 (eggman95)

Didn't mold the flares in, just looks that way in the pics. Front flares were off at the time of these pics, but they are back on now.
Passenger side air-vent has ghetto ducting to modded airbox
Works great when you are already going fast. Other side does nothing, maybe cools the engine....not. Impossible to vent to the brakes from there on a VR6, besides, that's what plated, slotted, and vented rotors are for.

Bumper is AirDesign, aka "GLO" from an oldschool widebody kit. SF used to carry them, supposedly NOPI has them. Thick and heavy eurethane, but nearly indestructable. Got mine from Potterman way back in the day. Hecho en Maxico I think. Easy to remove. Fit's snug.
Thanks for the props.

[Modified by 90CQ20v, 3:44 PM 1-30-2003]

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: Couple new pics of the VR6 (BooRadley)

Yes it is. The very one.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.