VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
21 - 40 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
maybe I do care a little bit, simply so that he doesn't make a thread with his ugly ass car anymore, as it won't look nearly as bad.
Why do you talk so much **** about everyone else's cars? Wheres your custom wheels that you were getting? You're such a "baller" right? You're on monte's. I don't go in others peoples threads and trash their stuff, I actually have respect. I'm surprised you havent gotten your ass beat at shows yet.

Looks like the front tire size could actually be smaller too... 17/18 combo right? Sidewall in the front looks too thick that's why it looks reversed rake.. I could be wrong
yea, its a 215/45. :thumbdown:

·
Registered
8,294 Posts
Why do you talk so much **** about everyone else's cars? Wheres your custom wheels that you were getting? You're such a "baller" right? You're on monte's. I don't go in others peoples threads and trash their stuff, I actually have respect. I'm surprised you havent gotten your ass beat at shows yet.
you can be the first

·
Registered
16,160 Posts
hahaha did I ever say they were custom? no, I said they weren't played. anyone can go to the website and buy the wheels in the specs I am getting, but they are not a popular wheel on mk4's. and I am speaking my mind. if you don't want my opinion, or the opinion of other's then don't post your car on the internet. I am not going to sugar coat it for you. I am going to tell you as it is, you are a big boy, you should be able to take it. but, apparently, you can't.

·
Banned
3,352 Posts
maybe I do care a little bit, simply so that he doesn't make a thread with his ugly ass car anymore, as it won't look nearly as bad.
i get the impression you're the kinda person who would go out of their way just to insult someone.

i never understood where your self-righteous sense of entitlement comes from. almost like the world owes you something, so you have the right to sh*t on everyone else.

me personally, i dont care really bc its just the internet and i doubt ill ever meet you in person. i just find you to be one of the saltiest people ive ever interacted with, both in person and via some form of technology.

/rant

·
Registered
16,160 Posts
that is all fine and dandy. I appreciate your honesty, but I don't see the point in trying to be nice about it. I am going to get straight to the point, the car looks terrible with staggered diameter wheels, and not enough rake to compensate for the difference in diameter. the car would look so much better if the front was lowered enough to compensate for the difference.

·
Banned
3,352 Posts
that is all fine and dandy. I appreciate your honesty, but I don't see the point in trying to be nice about it. I am going to get straight to the point, the car looks terrible with staggered diameter wheels, and not enough rake to compensate for the difference in diameter. the car would look so much better if the front was lowered enough to compensate for the difference.
i agree with you 100%. but im not just talking about this thread. 99.99% of the time i see you posting in here, its you sh*tting on someones car, or its an argument you're having with someone or several people. constructive criticism is one thing, but its something totally different when you seem to overlook any positives just to highlight the negatives. aside from the small reverse rake, this is a very clean oem+ car, but i doubt you would ever acknowledge that. at least publicly on the forum.

the only time i really see you post positive things is when your brother or people your friends with post.

but maybe thats just me. like i said before, i dont care bc it doesnt personally affect me, so nothing personal against you. sometimes it just gets old :beer:

·
Registered
16,160 Posts
i agree with you 100%. but im not just talking about this thread. 99.99% of the time i see you posting in here, its you sh*tting on someones car, or its an argument you're having with someone or several people. constructive criticism is one thing, but its something totally different when you seem to overlook any positives just to highlight the negatives. aside from the small reverse rake, this is a very clean oem+ car, but i doubt you would ever acknowledge that. at least publicly on the forum.

the only time i really see you post positive things is when your brother or people your friends with post.

but maybe thats just me. like i said before, i dont care bc it doesnt personally affect me, so nothing personal against you. sometimes it just gets old :beer:
I am sorry, but what is so positive about mediocre wheels, and a drop with a bad stance? the car may be clean, but that doesn't mean I am instantly going to like it. there are a few simple things that could be done to make this car look better. a) get a 4-motion and spin the fronts down a little bit. b) try to trade the 2 18's for 2 17's, or vice versa.

·
Registered
5,263 Posts
More gap in the front isn't truly reverse rake, the body of the car is sitting with the rockers slanted down toward the front, that said, it would look better a bit lower up front. And I hate all you guys equally :thumbup;

·
Banned
3,352 Posts
I am sorry, but what is so positive about mediocre wheels, and a drop with a bad stance? the car may be clean, but that doesn't mean I am instantly going to like it. there are a few simple things that could be done to make this car look better. a) get a 4-motion and spin the fronts down a little bit. b) try to trade the 2 18's for 2 17's, or vice versa.
because some people can only afford mediocre wheels with a drop and mild stance. YOU of all people should be able to relate to that. no one said the car is eurotuner worthy by any means. but like i said, theres a difference between constructive criticism and just plain shi**ing on someone.

sometime you need to appreciate the car for what it is, even if its not stanced on bags and 3k wheels. the same way people appreciate your car for being oem+. maybe youve been spoiled by your brother and the cars you usually hang around and shoot and have forgotten how to acknowledge someone else's hard work, regardless of how "baller" it is by vortex's standards

·
Registered
620 Posts
Your opinions are just that; opinions. So shut your mouth after saying your opinion once. It's not your car, and it's certainly not your money. The point was made, so stfu please, and let the real enthusiasts speak. Hater.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

21 - 40 of 109 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.