VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

6701 - 6720 of 6957 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
A silver 1987 16V GTI with 16,326 miles. Yes, only 16k miles on this amazing car. The interior is as-new while the exterior has faded paint from the original owner parking it in the sun for an extended period. I have owned it since 2010 and it has been in storage since so it is time for someone else to use it as intended. Hate to see it go, but it really should be driven.

SALE PENDING

It'll probably be going down soon, looks like it's sold. For that price, I'm not surprised!

Sent from my S60 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2016 A6, 2014 X3, 1967 Bus, 1963 356
22,404 Posts
If I didn't have 4 cars I'd seriously consider buying that GTI. Brendan recently did a thread on the perfect car for where you live, and for the Bay Area I can see this as being perfect. Fun in the mountains, fun to scoot around town, etc. etc.

·
Registered
587 Posts

·
Registered
21,590 Posts
GTI ad is gone. How much was it listed for?

(Also, this is another reminder that we should be copying/quoting the ads in here for when they are inevitably deleted. How else can we lament missing a bargain? :p)

·
Registered
3,810 Posts

(Also, this is another reminder that we should be copying/quoting the ads in here for when they are inevitably deleted. How else can we lament missing a bargain? :p)
I believe it was listed for $7,500.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

·
Registered
88 Cabby, 91 Jetta TDI, 15 GSW TDI, 19 Tiguan
24,054 Posts
When you guys post pictures in here are you somehow linking them directly from CL? Or do you save the images, host, and then post them from your image account?

·
Registered
7.4, 5.7. 2.0T
18,399 Posts
When you guys post pictures in here are you somehow linking them directly from CL? Or do you save the images, host, and then post them from your image account?
With new forum update, you can simply copy/paste them here. In the past, had to use a third party host.

·
Registered
SR71 C30 T53a/b/b A4
25,270 Posts

If you snooze, you lose! o_O

·
Registered
45,979 Posts
can't imagine anyone paying 20 grand for that to be honest. great condition though.
Price on craigslist for 300TE wagons is all over the map. From $2500 to $26,900. Of course the only manual is the one AsStockAsCanBe posted. IIRC the manual transmissions in MBs of this time period weren't particularly sporting anyway.

·
Turtles walk slowly, but get angry fast!
2021 RS6 Avant, 2019 Audi eTron, 2010 A6 Avant, 2002 Chevy 2500, 1988 16v Scircco
9,901 Posts
6701 - 6720 of 6957 Posts