VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Vendor
39,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Creations Motorsport was founded in 2007 by a group of VAG enthusiasts in Germany.
CMS is known around the world for their brake adapters and other unique solutions for VW/Audi models.

Add a dual rear caliper setup to your VW with CMS brake adapters.
This allows for a larger caliper and rotor in the rear while retaining handbrake functionality.

Every CMS brake adapter is track tested and proven before it is put into production.
All components are machined in-house at their Birmingham, United Kingdom facility.

Click HERE for your MK4 Brake Upgrades

Click HERE for your MK5 Creations Motorsport Caliper Retrofits

Click HERE for your MK6 BBK

Click HERE for your B7 Passat Creations Motorsport Dual Caliper Setup

Click HERE for your EOS Brake Upgrades

Click HERE for your Beetle Brake Upgrades

·
Registered
16 Posts
Horrible Tech Support.

I bought Mine (MKV GLI) and the kit came with laughable instructions, doesn't perform well and has clearance issues. Contacted Creation Motorsports and they were downright useless at helping and rude, I can Forward email correspondence upon request.

Not kidding, this things are liability and I do not recommend them to anyone.

·
Vendor
39,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bought Mine (MKV GLI) and the kit came with laughable instructions, doesn't perform well and has clearance issues. Contacted Creation Motorsports and they were downright useless at helping and rude, I can Forward email correspondence upon request.

Not kidding, this things are liability and I do not recommend them to anyone.
I agree the instructions (I don't recall any coming with my E46 M3 setup) but for me everything was very straightforward, including for my setup the required milling of the caliper. If my customer service staff is needed to help take care of you please shoot me a PM with an order number and I'll have them reach out asap.

-James

1 - 3 of 3 Posts