VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Group Buy CSF Radiator

hi i have been talking to CSF radiators about them making a half core radiator for us vr guys thats based off the honda civic one but with the proper inlet and outlet placement for a vw vr6 and with no filler neck, a good setup for the turbo guys as it frees up a lot of room for a intercooler/piping, short runner and you would be able to run a oil cooler on the other side if you wanted to. the reason i posted up here is because he said in order for him to make a production kit he would need to do a run of 25 or more, the price would be $209 each plus shipping. this would be an all aluminum made right here in the US radiator. if we were to get enough people committed to get the ball going it would require 30% percent down and the rest on compliation and it will be shipped right to you. you can check there site http://csfrace.com and instagram @csf_radiators to see some of the radiators they do.

·
Registered
10,313 Posts
Hmm...

May need to look into this. I'm not all that confident with the Mishimoto radiator I have in the R32 considering I've replaced it once already.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Group Buy CSF Radiator

hi i have been talking to CSF radiators about them making a half core radiator for us vr guys thats based off the honda civic one but with the proper inlet and outlet placement for a vw vr6 and with no filler neck, a good setup for the turbo guys as it frees up a lot of room for a intercooler/piping, short runner and you would be able to run a oil cooler on the other side if you wanted to. the reason i posted up here is because he said in order for him to make a production kit he would need to do a run of 25 or more, the price would be $209 each plus shipping. this would be an all aluminum made right here in the US radiator. if we were to get enough people committed to get the ball going it would require 30% percent down and the rest on compliation and it will be shipped right to you. you can check there site CSF Radiators | Ultimate Performance Cooling and instagram @csf_radiators to see some of the radiators they do.
Have they made one yet??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts