VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What Up Dubbers?
A Stated there is a group of cars that will be meeting up at the rest stop between exits 38-37 on Merrit (RT-15) at 9am with a roll out time of 9:30 to crusie down to Waterfest. Anybody going down on Saturday is more than welcome to join in.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Re: CT Cruise To WATERFEST Saturday Morning (ErockBar1)

it looks like I would be travelling through CT from MA...maybe I could meet up with you guys...I'm from Madison, WI and visiting my gf in MA...so I'm not familiar with the areas...do you have an address I could input into mapquest to see if this would work for me? thanks

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: CT Cruise To WATERFEST Saturday Morning (DjSuperChink)

See if you could call up a map of CT look for RT-15, just north of I-95 along the coast and between exit 38-37 going towards NY is where the rest stop is. I think in either Mapquest or Yahoo Maps you can put in the exit# and Route# and it should come up.
Where are you going to be in MA maybe I could send you some directions. Hope this helps http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
446 Posts

i'll be in South Grafton (a tiny weeny itsy bitsy little town) MA...i'll see what I can find...about how long does it tkae you guys to get to WF from your meeting spot?

·
Registered
446 Posts

if i mapquest s. grafton ma --> englishtown nj it takes me from i90 to i84 to hartford then what looks like ct-15 south towards i95 going through wallingford to i95...would that get me to you guys?

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

From our meeting spot it takes 2hrs. Your directions are good enough but I would aviod i-95 roads are bad and gong thru NYC on the Cross Bronx exprssway can be hell. So I would take 84 to 91south to R-15 towrds New York and thats where we'll be a little after exit 38 in the rest stop.

·
Registered
4,381 Posts

bumpin in case this works w/ my schedule. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
not sure when im leavin yet

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

I'm coming home Saturday night but I'm sure you'll have company at the Marriot

·
Registered
19,249 Posts
Re: CT Cruise To WATERFEST Saturday Morning (NatroVR6)

i might roll down wih you guys but it depends on how early some of my friends wish to wake up.... well see what happens

1 - 20 of 29 Posts