VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know Gateway (Mike) is the man for setting up most GTG, so help me out buddy. It is such a beautiful day.
I am sure most have to work all day; thus, I am looking for a cruz later tonight around 7pm. Perhaps, we can cruz the shoreline and hit up Chicks in West Haven or maybe Hooters in Milford.

· Banned
19,814 Posts
Re: CT Night Cruz anyone?...(Gateway337)? Thursday 7.17.03 (GTI*337)

Tonight is going to be tough for me bud. I don't get out of work till 8 and I think my better half wanted me to go over her parents house with her tonight.
I will find out in a couple hours and let you know for sure.

· Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: CT Night Cruz anyone?...(Gateway337)? Thursday 7.17.03 (Raging337)

Quote, originally posted by Raging337 »
Cruise, CT, beautiful day, Hooters, beer. What more could one ask for?
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

Hey welcome aboard Raging337. Owned the car for a year and finally joining the soap opera

Suppose that only makes two.

· Registered
2,832 Posts
Re: CT Night Cruz anyone?...(Gateway337)? Thursday 7.17.03 (GTI*337)

You guys heading to Waterfest tomorrow. Everyone is meeting up in Wallingford at Momentum Tuning for Kreuzerfest. I will be there with my A4 and my friend with his GTI. It's gonna be a long fun filled weekend!

· Registered
2,832 Posts
Re: CT Night Cruz anyone?...(Gateway337)? Thursday 7.17.03 (peppeVR6)

GTI 337 where are you from in CT? I see a Silver 337 (obviously it's silver!) everyone morning on the way to work on the Silas Deane in Rocky Hill. I drewl everytime I see it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.