VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thanks everyone that came!!! rained till 11 then 60 and sunny till 130-2 and then temp. dropped hardcore and windy!!! BUT we had a great turn out, thanks to everyone that helps, show, oldskool industries,NGP racing for prizes. we WILL have a 2nd annual cult classic next year for sure!!!
THANK YOU ALL
now.....here some picks!!

·
Registered
44,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: CULT CLASSIC PICS!!! GREAT SHOW!!! (littledubber92)

thanks everyone that come out! it was a great show for such a poor weather day! but a good turn out anyways!!!!
we will have it next year for sure! later saturday night over some
at the haters house we came up with ideas to add more fun to the cult for next year!!! let me know what you think!!!
"MRS. hater" idea of a sport type thing- kick ball game or volleyball, somehow "bet" on it to raise money for a charity(no not my wife charity!!)
another idea- get a honda...yea
pplace"bet" on how long the motor will last at full throttle with no motor, closest time winner gets a prize. and then a $1 a hit or something on the car till its dead and give the money to a charity also!!
no matter what...we WILL do it again and agian! i had a blast!
also(other then weather
) any complaints or recomemdations for changes for next time...i'd love to make this a "poeple" show. always easygoing laid back and the show that everyone want to go too...so any ideas?
thanks agian
-josh Nothing Leaves Stock
-paashaus family
-dave at oldskool industries
-ed at ecodeparts
-NGPracing

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.