VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That would be great :thumbup: So are Cult Society just no longer doing Corrado parts? I've been 'Outta the game' for a little while so I'm a bit out of touch with traders etc.

Think they would make another batch up? I have emailed them about the ducts so I'll see if they get back...

Neil.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hmmm, maybe I don't actually need these anyway. Just found an image and it seems they are designed specifically for the early style fog light/bumper recess? rather than the late/slc style fog housing?

Mine is a genuine late style G60 (SLC body) obviously with late bumper/fender and fogs etc.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Late style you say...I can't just visualise how they would work with the oem plastic housing?

I think I'm probably going to make my own up. I did actually get offered the cult society moulds, but after offering them to me they never got back...:thumbdown:

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
Bump. Anybody got some for sale?:thumbup:
My above statement was wrong and I thought the same thinng how could they fit but I did have a cult society sale reps tell me they worked wo modifications.:(
Hold your panties cult societys rights have been sold to a friend hes working on the vr style now.
Ill send him over to let yall know whats going on

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.