VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, after researching, I have decided to go with one of 2, either H&R springs with Bilstein Shocks, or H&R Cup Kit...I want the best handling, I know the Cup Kit goes lower, but I need your help guys.
Don't tell me to search anything

·
Registered
173 Posts
Re: CupKit or ??? (SonyGTI)

If you can, wait a little bit longer save, some money, and buy the coilovers! But if you can't wait get the cup kit. Thats what I was going to buy until I rode in Bahn Brenner's GTI.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Re: CupKit or ??? (Jammin_GTI)

Thats good advice as I wish I had done the same but am dealin with the sport spring Koni thing. It really is you get what you pay for, you might as well just save up and get the best

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: CupKit or ??? (Chris W)

I don't wanna spend more than a thousand on suspension, because that's unrealistic, I know I will never ever adjust the height of the car so why should I waste money on coilovers when I won't even bother playing with the height, now if you can convince me...I'll go for it, I have a good budget, but I'd rather keep money in my pocket if I'll be paying for a feature I won't need
"I paid extra and I don't even need to raise it or drop it...DAMN!!!!"

·
Registered
6,966 Posts
Re: CupKit or ??? (SonyGTI)

FORGET THE BOTH OF THEM.....go for weitec gt kit....i couldn't be happier...its cheaper, handle the same if not better then the previous two....actually settles lower than the claimed 40mm drop but slightly higher than a cup kit..which is nice i still have ground clearance during winter and for bad roads...but have a better looking drop than most "sport drops....and the ride difference is noticable...but isn't anywhere near harsh...firm yes..but not harsh....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts