Registered
863 Posts

·
Registered
6,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #365
Went a bit nuts on my interior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great....That is new leather right? I've got a deposit on a new 2017 TT and want the rear seats to match the diamond on the front...not sure if they could just stitch the rear covers and reinstall? I bet the pattern on them stock would prevent that? Anyone seen this done?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Here's the armrest: http://www.tt-armrest.com/en/

Not cheap, but looks fantastic. Mine has started sagging under the weight of elbows. Not quite sure how I'll get it fixed. But it's still a massive improvement on the OEM hot dog bun.

Here are my back seats, btw. All matched! I had it all done in Culver City in LA. And yes: it's new leather in the stitched panels. The one caveat: the seat warmers don't work as well under the quilting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #369
Miss Audi (as a couple of friends named my car) hanging out at the 24 Hours of Daytona with an old school friend!

·
Registered
863 Posts
Miss Audi (as a couple of friends named my car) hanging out at the 24 Hours of Daytona with an old school friend!
Is this an original 935? :eek::cool::thumbup:

·
Registered
5 Posts
My TTRS, currently sitting in a workshop while the ECU is sent to the states for an APR tune.

Just fitted 20" Vorsteiner FF 103 wheels.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Some track day fun at Carolina Motorsports Park

·
Registered
6,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #375

Picked her up on 12/31/16 Been having a blast for a month or so now :)

Nice, interesting color....haven't see that one before. Is it a TTS? Wheels, skirts, fog lights, mirror caps are TTS. What year is it? Did you have a R32 before this? I did before my 2011 one....

·
Registered
112 Posts
Nice, interesting color....haven't see that one before. Is it a TTS? Wheels, skirts, fog lights, mirror caps are TTS. What year is it? Did you have a R32 before this? I did before my 2011 one....
Yea MY12 TTS Prem Plus with Navi, got her with 34k miles. Misano Red Pearl ( I think at least ) is the color. It really is a nice color. Did not look good in the dealer photos but when I saw it in person I was like damn that is a nice looking paint.

I had a MY08 R32 with United Motorsport Stage 1 ECU/DSG w/ spark cut. Milltek Non Res exhaust. H&R Springs and some other small cosmetic stuff. Was a great car I wanted something with a bit more power ( and soon tune ) and a bit sportier.

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
Nice TTS, but that color is actually Volcano Red. A pretty rare color in the Audi lineup. Misano red is a pure red color that is actually one of the most stark reds offered. I love Volcano though, looks amazing in the sun.

Yea MY12 TTS Prem Plus with Navi, got her with 34k miles. Misano Red Pearl ( I think at least ) is the color. It really is a nice color. Did not look good in the dealer photos but when I saw it in person I was like damn that is a nice looking paint.

I had a MY08 R32 with United Motorsport Stage 1 ECU/DSG w/ spark cut. Milltek Non Res exhaust. H&R Springs and some other small cosmetic stuff. Was a great car I wanted something with a bit more power ( and soon tune ) and a bit sportier.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Nice TTS, but that color is actually Volcano Red. A pretty rare color in the Audi lineup. Misano red is a pure red color that is actually one of the most stark reds offered. I love Volcano though, looks amazing in the sun.
Well that explains why I could never find a picture that looked even close to what I have. Good to know I thank you for that information. A lot of people I talked to said it was Misano red. :banghead:

361 - 380 of 411 Posts