VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

141 - 160 of 179 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Here are some 16v and 12v VR manifolds I Engineered and have made up. CFD designed and CNC'd port transitions and velocity stacks. Velocity stack is not as wide or rounded over as I would like but it is the best I could get with my equipment.

This is one of the pRojects getting the 12V manifold along with a turbo manifodl, custom boost piping, and tucked away coolant res. and some other goodies.

And here are a few of my RWD widebody mk2 jetta...

·
Registered
7,102 Posts
Here are some 16v and 12v VR manifolds I Engineered and have made up. CFD designed and CNC'd port transitions and velocity stacks. Velocity stack is not as wide or rounded over as I would like but it is the best I could get with my equipment
:heart::thumbup:

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
FV-QR

:eek: Any more on that mk2?

·
Registered
22,371 Posts

Finished up a terrible tubular header and wastegate dump tube for a buddies subie. I should've warmed up on the stainless, been awhile. Mostly aluminum these days :/

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
dam I missed threads like these here , dunno where every one disappeared to just over nite... seems like the got abducted by old age or something.

·
Registered
22,371 Posts
Follow on ig @UngluckInc and @ungluck

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22,371 Posts
We need more peoole posting in here

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,561 Posts
We need more peoole posting in here

i heard you came back to the main land...are you working for Justin now?

·
Registered
22,371 Posts
i heard you came back to the main land...are you working for Justin now?
I sent the last two years working as the lead fabricator for Singer vehicle design. Then in May, I moved to Washington and left Singet to work with Justin :)
He's a wealth of knowledge.

141 - 160 of 179 Posts