VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

161 - 179 of 179 Posts

·
Registered
4,561 Posts
I sent the last two years working as the lead fabricator for Singer vehicle design. Then in May, I moved to Washington and left Singet to work with Justin :)
He's a wealth of knowledge.
i've been following Justin's stuff for years. tried to get him to make a few things i've designed (im a mechanical engineer) but i always seem to catch him at a time when he can't take on new work...always look forward to seeing updates from him

·
Registered
22,371 Posts
I've seen those clamps on the internets, been thinking about using those when I redo my piping on my R32T

Working for Singer must have been a cool experience!
They're couplers and you should. It makes things easy to work on and no boost leaks(customers running 100+psi)

Singer was definitely an experience!!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22,371 Posts
i've been following Justin's stuff for years. tried to get him to make a few things i've designed (im a mechanical engineer) but i always seem to catch him at a time when he can't take on new work...always look forward to seeing updates from him
We will deff be looking for stuff in the future man!

·
Registered
15,034 Posts
If anyone knows how to contact ALRDesign please PM me (I will not see a response otherwise).

The member has been banned so can not PM, Google searches show graphic design companies and/or an Instagram/Pintrest account which I can't see as do not have an account.

·
Registered
22,371 Posts
If anyone knows how to contact ALRDesign please PM me (I will not see a response otherwise).

The member has been banned so can not PM, Google searches show graphic design companies and/or an Instagram/Pintrest account which I can't see as do not have an account.
Huh

·
Registered
22,371 Posts
The garage setup day light and night.

Dynasty dx200.

·
Registered
22,371 Posts
Track seat bases for Singer Vehicle Design and 4.0l plenum intake runners

·
Registered
22,371 Posts
Singer stuff first two. Last two my own personal parts.

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
some work Ive been taking care of for my own projects.......

fired up the plasma cnc system.....

made a jig to hold a gt40 compressor housing

also made a rotating mount for the compressor jig

had issues with blowing the boost tubes loose so decided to make this a bit more solid. after all what cant a tig welder fix?....

another jig to hold all the parts together for welding

sure its not a vw but its got plenty of vw parts, ive been digging parts right off of my TT to get this truck running again

·
Registered
22,371 Posts
**** yes Jeff. Looks great man

·
Registered
92 Posts
Last week I have built a custom rear end exhaust section for my 2018 Sportwagen 4motion. The 2017 had single tip on each side but the 2018 have tips hidden behind a trapezoid shape that look like false tips. I love the car but that single thing disappointed me so much that I had to do something about it!

Kept the stock resonator and added two MagnaFlow 14416 muffler and MagnaFlow 35225 tips. Line size is 2.5" to the rear. Growl loudly and is throaty at idle/low rpm and is relatively quiet at higher rpm! I'm pretty happy with the result!

Cheers! :beer:

·
Registered
22,371 Posts
Last week I have built a custom rear end exhaust section for my 2018 Sportwagen 4motion. The 2017 had single tip on each side but the 2018 have tips hidden behind a trapezoid shape that look like false tips. I love the car but that single thing disappointed me so much that I had to do something about it!

Kept the stock resonator and added two MagnaFlow 14416 muffler and MagnaFlow 35225 tips. Line size is 2.5" to the rear. Growl loudly and is throaty at idle/low rpm and is relatively quiet at higher rpm! I'm pretty happy with the result!

Cheers!

****ing beautiful sir

·
Registered
22,371 Posts
Lol not a lot of action in here

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22,371 Posts
I've always had a real job.

It just involves this. 5 dogs, many many acres, big shop, a few cars, guns, traveling.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

161 - 179 of 179 Posts