VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a 2012 TT RS that came equipped with a custom speaker box and a complete Rockford Fosgate speaker and amp setup. The car only had 3400 miles on it and the speaker system went in sometime in 2012. My guess is it had very little use. I was told the setup was professionally installed by Columbus Car Audio in Columbus Ohio. The cost estimate for the install was around $5,000. Here's the deal - I don't listen to rap and I don't need to feel my innerds moving as I listen to music - so this is the deal of the century if you like that kind of stuff.... I have the original box for the amp but not the speakers. The speaker box weighs a TON so if you want it you will need to pay the freight and don't be surprised is the freight alone is $400 - or you can come get it. Ok, here's the deal $600 FOB Cincinnati, Ohio for everything. If you just want the speakers and the amp I'll ship anywhere in the continental US for $450 total. I have some really good pictures but I can't figure out how to post them:mad: Sorry.... I can email them or someone can give me a hand and I'll post.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts