VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

· Registered
6,069 Posts
Re: (MKIIVDubGTI)

Quote, originally posted by MKIIVDubGTI »
interesting... 1 off or can you buy it? Find any pics of it mounted?

Doesn't anyone read even the whole first post anymore?
It's a photoshop. If there's a p-shop guy available, I'm sure they could mount it on your ride - just post up a full frontal of your ride. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
8,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Re: (GTIGUY!)

^^ thanks for the comments everyone. yes it's photoshopped and my windows is messed up so the photoshop was giving me errors on the layer mask before i finished fixing this.
i will photoshop it on my car today or tomorrow afternoon.
Quote, originally posted by GTIGUY! »
well what grill would start out with and would u go about building this. pastic welder anyone?

you would start with 2 westmoreland grilles and a rally grille. cut one peace from your westy grille and plastic-weld it to the middle inplace of the badge on the other westy grille (this part i've done myself, that badgeless westy grille IS NOT photoshop it's real

then get your rally grille and cut the lower peace off it, then cut the lower peace off your badgeless westy grille and again plastic weld the lower rally peace to your custom badgeless westy.
after you're done sand the weld areas with 400 grit sandpaper. obviously your welds wouldn't be perfect the first time, so after sanding you'll see where you'd have to fill again, so go back and fill those problem areas with melted plastic and then sand with 400 grit (this time don't sand too hard, just sand it slightly) then once you think you're done sand the weld areas and the rest of the grille with 800 grit, now you are ready for paint.

· Registered
8,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: (TheRealEddie)

Quote, originally posted by TheRealEddie »
looks good..
heh, I just put in the dual rad fan setup that I got from ya and it blows harder than a !&$&*#@!

so it blows ? as in it sucks and it's bad ?
j/k
yah man get that car done we'll do some canyon-run shots with it.
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.