VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of any shops local to them that have a CZ Shadow 2 Optics Ready or CZ Shadow 2 ACCU Optics ready? I have a Shadow 2 Orange but I want to pick up an optics ready version to run in a different class.

·
Registered
2018 Atlas R-Line; 2019 330xi M-Sport
32,648 Posts
Can't help on a local shop as I'm in a place that pretty much doesn't have guns other than the cops and the drug traffickers.

That said have you run the UPC on gunwatcher or gun.deals?

BTW - I love the Shadow 2... I was able to put a few magazines through one a year or two ago. Jelly that you're going for your second one.

I'm hoping to send a BHP off to Garthwaite in the near future.

·
Learning New Things Every Day.
'12 Earth F**ker '12 A4q '18 Q3
17,761 Posts
Anyone know of any shops local to them that have a CZ Shadow 2 Optics Ready or CZ Shadow 2 ACCU Optics ready? I have a Shadow 2 Orange but I want to pick up an optics ready version to run in a different class.

Nobody has nuthin'!

My favorite local shop isn't carrying a whole lot right now. They've had a bunch of CZ stuff in stock, but not what you're looking for. You can add them to your "let me check this guy" list: preciseshooter.com

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
iammo.com seems to get CZ stock consistently, and without a stupid mark up. I’ve bought a few guns from them and they were easy to deal with.

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I ended up buying another Orange from Oak Hill, then when it shows up I'm sending it to Will at Fire 4 Effect to put in a Cajun Gun Works trigger pack and cutting the slide for an SRO.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts