VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

6741 - 6760 of 6791 Posts

·
Registered
5,069 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
How the hell is their nobody in here talking about how the boys just stomped the hawks. IN THEIR HOUSE. Whooooooookkhoooooooooooonsbzjs

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
How the hell is their nobody in here talking about how the boys just stomped the hawks. IN THEIR HOUSE. Whooooooookkhoooooooooooonsbzjs
Should not have been close! They are still making too many mistakes, but definitely the biggest win in a few years. The "old" Cowboys would lay an egg next week against the Giants. Hopefully they can keep it going against a division opponent. O-line might be what makes this team different. :thumbup:

·
Registered
487 Posts
100% agree on the mistakes, definitely have to tighten it up. The o'line is incredible and made up of young players. It will be a force to be reckoned with for years to come. The defense is for sure turned it around, thanks to Marinelli. The overall confidence of the entire team is outstanding. Its gonna be a good year.:thumbup::beer:

·
Registered
487 Posts
I was still upset at the Panthers/Bengals game for going into overtime and forcing me to miss the entire first quarter.
Yea what a stupid game, they should just keep playing until someone wins. What is this futbol?

lol at DeMarco Murray. He is his own team.:laugh:

·
Registered
487 Posts
Chalk up another one in the win column. Well played game with few mistakes. Had a good crowd too, making some noise. Would really like to see some more pressure on these quarterbacks though. I can't remember the last time we got a sack. I'm sure they'll work on it more from here on out now that it's been pointed out. Lets go Cowboys, best record in the nfl right now.:thumbup::beer:

6741 - 6760 of 6791 Posts