VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

161 - 173 of 173 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
...and the BMW will go straight to him from the delivery truck...

Q
I just found this thread...Marin, I'm impressed to say the least!

I am looking at doing an M3 cluster swap in my E90 330i; can you reproduce results for a BMW cluster swap with the same results as the VW swaps we've seen in this thread?

If so....I'll be sending all required modules/clusters to you...or maybe I'll make that 4.5 hour drive? Who knows?:D

Either way, I have to say it is hard to find a shop that has the blend of quality, honesty, and sincere dedication to the craft. Plus the fact you charge a reasonable rate? Amazing. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Contact info please

I'm getting quotes for installing VWR springs on my 2017 Golf 1.8. Yikes, sounding expensive. Was planning on just attempting in my driveway, but would like to call Marin. Could someone send me the contact info? Thanks!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Needed

Hello, I am new to the forum. Just purchased a '15 GTI SE w/PP and it was already modified by previous owner. I am needing Marin's contact info as well. I need to know what all has been done so I can make informed decisions and not have to rely on dealers who really don't want to touch the car because its been modded. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Dallas Independent VW Tech - MFD Work

My 06 MKV had a bad MFD and was only showing half the screen, I had previously removed it cleaned it and replaced but no luck, found Marin on a different forum contacted him and he was able to get me a new MFD and replaced it for me, He is a great guy, fair prices and can do just about anything you might need. If you are in the DFW area or can get there I highly recommend him. Pretty sure he can do other things like find you parts etc. that would not require you to actually be in Dallas to get help. search him up on the forums under M Mihalj

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hello, I am new to the forum. Just purchased a '15 GTI SE w/PP and it was already modified by previous owner. I am needing Marin's contact info as well. I need to know what all has been done so I can make informed decisions and not have to rely on dealers who really don't want to touch the car because its been modded. Thanks in advance.
+1

I'm also looking for Marin's contact information if anyone can share it with us.

Thanks

161 - 173 of 173 Posts