VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
life really sucks now and then! last night (wed ) I Broke my tibia ( leg ) in two places!!! so I am heading into surgery today.. I hope. Doc says I Will not be able to drive my corrado for about 2 months I am being told. What did I do to deserve this??

· Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Damn it all to hell! (omllenado)

drusing on a 50r mini bike. I knew i was too tall for it. lost control in a corner and put me down an embankment. when i landed i Thought i landed on a little tree because i heard a snap. after looking around and not seeing a broken tree and all the pain I felt I realized that was my leg that snapped. at the hospital I was 30 feet away from the xray board, and I could see the break from there. compound tibia break with a small tibia break at the bottom as well. thank good for short term disability insurance!!!

· Registered
592 Posts
Re: (SmartAssRacingTeam)

Sorry to hear that Gabe, man that's the worst. BUT, ask your doctor for some Vicadine. Ooooooh, nelly! Boy I tell you what! That is the shizznit! I got so doped up on that stuff I watched soap operas for a month!
Josh

· Banned
1,285 Posts
Re: (silvr6r)

Quote, originally posted by silvr6r »
WOW! That does suck. Maybe you'll get some sympathy car sells out it, you never know! Either way, brake a leg......ooops you already did that!

true. that sucks to hear after all the hard work on your hood.btw i will get your pics up soon

· Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: (vwgti303)

actually I wont get any pitty sales. I cannot work for at least a month. but I am getting short term dissability from my insurance!! money for nothing, and pain drugs for free!! BTW josh Vicodin is weak. i got morphine, OXYcodone ( like percoset) and I have to inject my self every day with a blood thinner so i dont get clots until my surgery on tuesday at St. anthonys central. You guys can come down and see me after surgery on tuesday. or stop by my condo Ill be here for a LONG TIME!! oh ya one last thing there are now 3 individual breaks but the main brak broke into 3 different pieces. the are going to put a rod at the base of my Knee cap all the way down to my ankle and then screw all my bones together. I am trying to get pics of my Xrays to post so you can see the break. man its sweet!

Modified by 303corrados at 10:47 AM 7-18-2003

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.