VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
5,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to roll the mk1 to work today and have some fun. Everything was great. I get off work, and swung by this mini-mart I stop at every morning so I could buy some smokes. So, I'm paying for my stuff when in walk 2 dudes. They walk towards the back of the place and when the chick behind the counter starts to ring me up they [email protected]#$ing bolt with two cases of beer each. I went running after them and chased their punk asses for like 10 blocks before they started dropping the beer. Finally they look back and see I'm gaining on them and drop it all and jump a fence. I returned all 4 cases and talked to the cops for the owners since they don't speak english well. Bright side is the owner gave me a free case of beer and my smokes were free too!!! Down side is I just got a few more tattoo's and running didn't help.
Lesson learned- If you are a good samaritan, people will give you cigarettes and beer.

· Registered
5,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Damn Theives!!!! (6T1)

Quote, originally posted by 6T1 »
Ohh s)-(it run it's the Amish Avenger
Good Job Mikey

yeah, first thought was to tackle them but the Jetta was parked right outside the doors
Would have saved me from alot of running.

· Registered
5,059 Posts
Re: Damn Theives!!!! (K04A1)

Quote, originally posted by K04A1 »
. I went running after them and chased their punk asses for like 10 blocks

believed you all the way up to that..
you smoke like 7 packs of cigarettes a day, i'm sure you would have had a heart attack by the time you got to the door.

· Registered
5,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: Damn Theives!!!! (dbernhoft)

Quote, originally posted by dbernhoft »
believed you all the way up to that..
you smoke like 7 packs of cigarettes a day, i'm sure you would have had a heart attack by the time you got to the door.

Yeah, I've smoked for 12 years off and on but I can still outran a friend who was varsity track all through high school last year!

· Registered
5,059 Posts

Yeah, I've smoked for 12 years off and on but I can still outran a friend who was varsity track all through high school last year!

I used to run 10 miles a day in high school, can you out run me?

· Registered
5,059 Posts

I already told you I know ya can run ( you played soccer)

*twirls finger*

yeah now add 3 years of constant parties and alcoholism

Modified by dbernhoft at 9:02 PM 9-8-2005

· Registered
845 Posts
Re: Damn Theives!!!! (dbernhoft)

Quote, originally posted by dbernhoft »
I used to run 10 miles a day in high school, can you out run me?

id be willing to bet my 20month old godson could outrun you...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.