VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some ****** thought that my TT antenna would look good on their dub, so was kind enough to help themself to mine. As if that wasn't enuff, they even had the nerve to try and yank off my HOFELE TRUNK SPOILER! THE F_KIN NERVE!! So, if ANYBODY sees some chump driving around the Miami area w/ a new TT antenna, please let me know! Its about time some justice is served!!
Thanks,
Corey

·
Registered
33,982 Posts
Re: DAMN THIEVES!!! (BORA24VGLI)

Miami isnt precisely a small town, and spoting an antenna new to a car is not an easy feat.

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
Re: DAMN THIEVES!!! (ROCKnRLR)

Someone swiped my TT antenna 2 weeks after I bought it. Get this, they actually had the nerve to swipe it off my car here at work. Where there is always people around. I got back from lunch and it was still there. I went to go home after work and noticed that I had bad reception. When I got home and looked on the roof, I got really MAD!!!

·
Registered
13,445 Posts
Re: DAMN THIEVES!!! (ArsinGTI)

heh... ya know what would REALLY piss me off?
if when i came back that not only had they taken the antenna, but that they had the time and odacity to replace it with THEIR factory piece.
that would really irk me.
alternately, the fact that it's just missing would bother me, but then, you can't really expect much else... this IS miami, after all.

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Re: DAMN THIEVES!!! (TwoLitreVW)

Quote, originally posted by TwoLitreVW »
if when i came back that not only had they taken the antenna, but that they had the time and odacity to replace it with THEIR factory piece.

Actually, that would be semi-courteous, as, at least, you could try and sell that one on eBay for a few bucks to recoup your loss

It could be any car though, as so many other manufacturers are now using the exact same antenna piece VW's been using for ages. And then there are the r1ceboys who retrofit the thing onto their cars...
Like this Camry I saw a few weeks back

·
Registered
11,122 Posts
Re: DAMN THIEVES!!! (ArsinGTI)

Quote, originally posted by ArsinGTI »
Someone swiped my TT antenna 2 weeks after I bought it. Get this, they actually had the nerve to swipe it off my car here at work. Where there is always people around. I got back from lunch and it was still there. I went to go home after work and noticed that I had bad reception. When I got home and looked on the roof, I got really MAD!!!

maybe it was someone u know just messing with ya? who knows.

·
Banned
3,174 Posts
Re: DAMN THIEVES!!! (TwoLitreVW)

Quote, originally posted by TwoLitreVW »
heh... ya know what would REALLY piss me off?
that would really irk me.

heh... i did that to the H2 i ganked my antenna from

then saw it again, like 3 months later in the same place and it STILL has my stock 3 foot long antenna on it !!!!

·
Banned
3,174 Posts
Re: DAMN THIEVES!!! (94redjetgl)

Quote, originally posted by 94redjetgl »
gotta thread lock that biotch on their, or super glue...

yeah... great idea... that way, when they try to steal it and see that it isnt budging and give it a good twist to break it loose, it breaks the nut out of its plastic holder then you can never remove the antenna without pliars....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts