VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2006 P+ A4 3.2 Avant, 2011 C'Dale Bad Boy, 2014 C'Dale Carbon Synapse, 2019 P+ Q5
41,531 Posts
Re: Danika Patrick, next big thing, or another sarah fisher? (2LMONSTER)

·
Registered
38,608 Posts

i dunno... i'm having Milka Duno flashbacks. the real test will be to see if she can put the car on a podium, or charge up through from 4th to 1st place while SHE is behind the wheel.
i'm positive, but let's see what happens on the track

obin

·
Registered
8,042 Posts
Re: Danika Patrick, next big thing, or another sarah fisher? (Obin Robinson)

Quote, originally posted by Obin Robinson »
i dunno... i'm having Milka Duno flashbacks. the real test will be to see if she can put the car on a podium, or charge up through from 4th to 1st place while SHE is behind the wheel.
i'm positive, but let's see what happens on the track

obin

I don't know if she can put a car on the podium, as sportscar racing is a team effort amoungst drivers, but she kept a consistent gap between second place Tomas Enge and fourth place Ron Fellows during her driving stint after the #80 Ferrari's first pitstop. Due to the extreme heat of the Ferraris the Prodrive drivers were not doing double stints. Jerome Policand relinquinshed third to Fellows in the closing stages of the race, otherwise Danica drove well enough to be on the rostrum.

·
Registered
16,949 Posts
Re: Danika Patrick, next big thing, or another sarah fisher? (16v)

So Doug, is she as cute in person?

I take it that she is running the entire season (crosses fingers that she will be at Trois Rivieres!). Is she planning to run Toyota Atlantic anymore?

·
Registered
2006 P+ A4 3.2 Avant, 2011 C'Dale Bad Boy, 2014 C'Dale Carbon Synapse, 2019 P+ Q5
41,531 Posts
Re: Danika Patrick, next big thing, or another sarah fisher? (gtivr4)

Quote, originally posted by gtivr4 »
So Doug, is she as cute in person?

asthetically pleasing to they eye but she did seem to be a little sour during the autograph session

·
Registered
5,001 Posts
Re: Danika Patrick, next big thing, or another sarah fisher? (16v)

I think she's probably better looking in person than the photos with the exception of these.

Modified by BadAssCorrado at 12:13 AM 7-3-2003

·
Registered
128 Posts

I think she's missing that "killer" instinct. The ablility to charge through the field in a very competitive series... I also think Sarah Fisher is a fluke.

·
Registered
5,759 Posts
Re: Danika Patrick, next big thing, or another sarah fisher? (BadAssCorrado)

ahh you and your danica patrick...this is all this guy talks about
jk...yea shes hot

1 - 11 of 11 Posts