VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm posting this as a late invite to a small get together I'm hosting at my place. The basics; I planned on building my 79 4dr diesel into a race car for a 24 hours of lemons race, but my budget fell through due to a few financial obligations. After talking with some friends, we decided to form a club, with dues going towards the budget build of the 79 I'm donating to the cause.

I'm here, looking for interested members, along with people kinda local who wanna just have a fun weekend. I'm hosting the first official meeting of the Dead Rabbit Society at my property the weekend of August 22-23rd. Rules will be finalized and voted on by members, car will be tinkered on, but the goal is to have fun, make friends, make a plan, then make a car. we'll have hotdogs, hamburgers, and some beer for saturday afternoon, along with a swap meet if people are interested, a campfire saturday night, and weather permitting, a cruise on sunday, and of course car tinkering all weekend. There is plenty of space for tents, and cars, and I'm hosting rain or shine. Just in case, I'll have the pole building, and loft, cleaned out enough that we can hide in there if the weather isn't permitting. Located about an hour southeast of Erie, PA. about 10 miles from the closest hotel. Directions will be provided to interested individuals. Any questions, or comments, post it up here, or PM me.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts