before i sell my baby and all the goodies, let me show you guys my 1.8t.
1) caractere bodykit (front, rear, upper spoiler, lower spoiler and 2 sides)
2) neuspeed 1 bar ECU
3) koni adjustable with neuspeed springs
4) k&n filter
5) forcedperformance lower intercooler pipe
6) porsche oem bypass valve
7) 4 bar fuel pressure regulator
8) tt catback
9) 18" team dynamics with sumitomo 235/40 htrzII
thinking about wrx, s2k, TT, a4 avant now.
i like them all and the buying decision largely depends on what deal i get now.
i'm going to lease and i dunno why wrx lease i heard is quite high, ~$400 for a $24k car?
i really like a4 avant but has to order, and i think they won't sell it close to msrp now since it's so new.
so it's down to probably s2k and TT. anyone tried both?