VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks.. as you may or may not know, many companies do not offer their services in MA. A friend of mine is buying a new car and looking to get insured (she hasn't had a car here in a few years).. was wondering what people have. Her previous insurance company does not offer service in MA.. thanks!!
~p

·
Registered
2006 P+ A4 3.2 Avant, 2011 C'Dale Bad Boy, 2014 C'Dale Carbon Synapse, 2019 P+ Q5
41,531 Posts
Re: decent insurance agencies in Massachusetts? (PeteS99)

Commerce Insurance has served me well for the last 10 years. I use them for homeowners too. AAA members get a discount.

stay away from Arbella

·
Registered
11,046 Posts
Re: decent insurance agencies in Massachusetts? (PeteS99)

hanover here. saltmarsh as an agent. no problems.
i have an ongoing claim against me from plymouth rock. going on 3 years now. they mail me asking for my info. i mail them my info. they mail me for my info, i give letter to saltmarsh, saltmarsh calls them and tells them my info. they mail me a year later saying they need my info or i'm going to court. give ltter to saltmarsh. saltmarsh calls them and says wtf you dumb asses. now i'm just waiting for the next one.

·
Registered
8,485 Posts
Re: decent insurance agencies in Massachusetts? (Bob Opla)

Her company is smart to not offer insurance in this state becuase they must have driven in the Cape Cod area sometime in thier life......Talkin' scarry here!!!!
From what I was told,( by an insurance office) insurance companies have all the same rates for the most part.
I try to go with a smaller company (lower overhead) that usually saves me some bucks.
Stay away from met life!!! they are VERY expensive.

·
Registered
7,865 Posts
Re: decent insurance agencies in Massachusetts? (16v)

quote:[HR][/HR]Commerce Insurance has served me well for the last 10 years. I use them for homeowners too. AAA members get a discount.

stay away from Arbella[HR][/HR]​
same here but not for 10 years, more like 7, yea my old man didn't like Arbella either.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Re: decent insurance agencies in Massachusetts? (ratm22)

if you tell me where she lives I can find a local agent that can hook her up with a policy- I'll be working overtime tomorrow morning- (damn snow- people sliding and crashing all over the place) you can e-mail me at [email protected] or just send me an IM on vortex- I can log on from work

·
Registered
2006 P+ A4 3.2 Avant, 2011 C'Dale Bad Boy, 2014 C'Dale Carbon Synapse, 2019 P+ Q5
41,531 Posts
Re: decent insurance agencies in Massachusetts? (mcbgti)

quote:[HR][/HR]if you tell me where she lives I can find a local agent that can hook her up with a policy- I'll be working overtime tomorrow morning- (damn snow- people sliding and crashing all over the place) you can e-mail me at [email protected] or just send me an IM on vortex- I can log on from work
[HR][/HR]​
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif see? they are cool

·
Registered
791 Posts
Re: decent insurance agencies in Massachusetts? (16v)

quote:[HR][/HR] stay away from Arbella[HR][/HR]​
how come 16v? thru my experiences, arbella has been much better then commerce. I had my moto and a car with them years back. they never had their stuff together and sent me so much junk mail, I hated them. they never sided with me on a fender bender. wtf? maybe just in my case who knows?
arbella, for the last 9yrs, has been great. whenever I have a claim, I get money quick. paul d'attilio in dedham, if anyone wants to get a qoute. goodluvk on what ever your frind chooses

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.