VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I keep having a problem with my Turbonetics Deltagate tearing a small hole in the diapharam. It then no longer controls boost properly and is really starting to piss me off. First of all, is this a common problem?? And secondly, If i buy a 35MM Tial Wastegate will it bolt on directly????

Thanks
Chris

·
Banned
4,122 Posts
Re: Deltagate Problems - (canuckjetta2.0t)

chuck it and get a tial, always see threads about a deltagate going wrong but never about a tial, anyways, the 35mm and 35/40mm hybrid tials both fit the deltagate flanges on the manifold

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Re: Deltagate Problems - (canuckjetta2.0t)

No matter who sells them, they all probably come from the same source (Turbonetics). And like the other person said, ppl have always had problems w/ the Deltagates. If it weren't for the fact that 99.9% of turbo kits come w/ the Deltagates, no one would probably even use them. The Tial doesn't cost a whole lot more.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Re: Deltagate Problems - (Jay24)

man this post has been up many times... everytime i still post. Deltagate http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif... i've had nothing but problems. Just waiting to get back to buy a Tial... heard nothing but good things about those. Anyone wanna add????

1 - 5 of 5 Posts