VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16,865 Posts
Re: (EckoGTi)

I miss that car also. Why are the wiper blades both like on the driver side? One a one wiper blade conversion is done, are the old uuuhhh "blade attachments" still functional? And this person probably just hooked the stock one back up to have wipers during the rain>

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
Re: (BlckBadged_SwissChee)

Quote, originally posted by BlckBadged_SwissChee »
I miss that car also. Why are the wiper blades both like on the driver side? One a one wiper blade conversion is done, are the old uuuhhh "blade attachments" still functional? And this person probably just hooked the stock one back up to have wipers during the rain>

On my wiper conversion, the old spindles came out, I don't think there would be any way to leave them in. They could have pulled the arms off and put them back on at a higher angle so they move higher up on the windshield, who needs the bottom rain free anyway?

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
Re: (lowassveedub)

Brakes unfortuneately
Went from Porsche Sport Classic II's and GT3 brakes to DTM Kruez and TT Brakes
I dont mind DTM's but that really threw everything that the car was all about out the window. I also think she did some minor changes to the bumber.
Its now on its 3rd owner, the girl I sold it too resold it.

·
Registered
9,114 Posts
Re: (ZER0)

Quote, originally posted by ZER0 »
Brakes unfortuneately
Went from Porsche Sport Classic II's and GT3 brakes to DTM Kruez and TT Brakes

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.