VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We havent had a good one in a long while. as far as I know. We should all get together at say, speedzone? or something. Lets plan this for around Mid October.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: DFW GTG (Phobic)

Sounds cool, how about we aim for Friday October 19th we can all meet for dinner on NWhighway, like don pablos or something then roll over to speedzone.
Sound good to everyone?
Spread the word to all your local VW friends

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Re: DFW GTG (DasVWBabe)

is it stilll going to be @the dive? if so i'm totally in. although the only thing we might need to look at is how many people want to go but cant because they arent old enough.... if there are a lot maybe we should all meet somewhere else and then when it gets a little later caravan over to deep ellum...

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Re: DFW GTG (MachIVJetta)

i was just informed that for gtg's that are scheduled its 18 and up but any other night its 21 and up. the gtg's at the dive are going on the last wednesday of each month and we're going to try and set up some sunday cruises.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts

hope all you guys are checking out vwaddiction.com for the local info...just keeps it easier, I rarely ever look on this thread for anything going on down south...spread the word to any of your other VW driving friends...

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Yeah lets get this rolling for real, start calling up people and everything.
Is everyone cool with meeting at Don Pablos off NWHWY between loop12 and I35?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts